*Terms and conditions applied. Click here for details.
"More Trade More Chance" Lucky Draw (the "Lucky Draw") – Terms & Conditions
- The Lucky Draw is offered by Monex Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited ("MONEX BOOM" or “the Company”).
- The Lucky Draw is valid from to with both dates inclusive (the "Promotion Period").
- The Lucky Draw is applicable to all MONEX BOOM's individual trading accounts clients (“Eligible Clients”) who:
- live in Hong Kong;
- holding an individual trading account with MONEX BOOM during the Promotion Period ; and
- are not MONEX BOOM's staff, MONEX BOOM's corporate partners or clients introduced by them.
- How to Enter the Lucky Draw and the Prize:
- During the Promotion Period, Eligible Clients who make any buy or sell trades with MONEX BOOM will be entitled to the Lucky Draw. One lucky draw entry will be entitled to the Eligible Clients for each trade executed through his/her account. There is no limit on the number of lucky draw entry to be entitled during the Promotion Period. The more a client trades, the greater the chance the client can win. For example:
|No. of Trades executed through an Eligible Clients' account during the Promotion Period
||No. of Entitled Lucky Draw Entries
||3 (so on and so forth)
- Three winners in total, which included 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
1st Prize: Gold (1 Tael) ;
2nd Prize: HKD10,000 Gold coupon;
3rd Prize: HKD5,000 Gold coupon.
- The Draw and Collection of the Prize:
- The Lucky Draw will be held the Facebook Live at MONEX BOOM's Facebook Fans page on 14 February 2020 at 5:30 pm. The draw will be conducted by the computer that will randomly select THREE winners.
- The Lucky Draw result will be announced at MONEX BOOM’s website on 18 February 2020 and published in Hong Kong Economic Times and The Standard on 21 February 2020.
- MONEX BOOM will send out the confirmation email and make phone call to the winner during the period from 18 February 2020 to 25 February 2020.
- The winner shall collect the Prize in person at MONEX BOOM office on the date specified in the confirmation email, otherwise it will become invalid.
- The winner must maintain a valid account with MONEX BOOM at the time when the Prize is confirmed and collected.
- The winner gives consent for photographs to be taken by MONEX BOOM at the time of collecting the Prize. The winner also agrees and consents that MONEX BOOM may use and display the photographs and the winner's name on MONEX BOOM’s website and marketing materials.
- The Prize must be redeemed by the date specified in the notification email. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not redeem the Prize at the time specified, then the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
- The Prize is not for sale and thus, it cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash, under any circumstances. The Prize collected will not be re-issued if lost or damaged. The winner shall read and agree the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- Each participant can win one prize only.
- All employees of the Company are not eligible to enter the Lucky Draw.
- Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: 52200-1
(Remarks: Since this is designed gold chips, the weight can be allowed to have an upper/lower 0.005 different. )
Flat Rate Commission for New Clients (the "Promotion") – Terms and Conditions
The Promotion can be used in conjunction with:
- The Promotion is offered by Monex Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited ("MONEX BOOM" or “the Company”).
- The Promotion is valid from to with both dates inclusive (the "Promotion Period").
- The Promotion is only applicable new stock and futures trading clients ("new clients") who:
- live in Hong Kong;
- successfully open individual stock and futures trading accounts with MONEX BOOM during the Promotion Period ("New Account");
- do not hold any individual or joint stock or futures trading account with MONEX BOOM within a period of 6 months preceding the account opening date; and
- are not MONEX BOOM's staff, MONEX BOOM's corporate partners or clients introduced by them.
- New clients can enjoy Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Stock, U.S. Stock and Futures Trading(as stated below) in the period from the date on which the New Account is successfully opened until with both dates inclusive ("Flat Rate Commission Trading Period").
- There is no limit on the number or value of Hong Kong, U.S. or futures trades applicable to the Promotion.
- Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Stock Trading
- New clients can enjoy a flat rate commission of HKD 8 per trade for buying and selling Hong Kong stocks during the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period. ("Flat Rate Commission for H.K. Stocks")
- Flat Rate Commission for H.K. Stocks is only applicable to buy and sell trades of Hong Kong stocks successfully placed via Internet (computer or mobile) and executed through the New Account during the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period, excluding the following:
- All Hong Kong stocks trades placed by phone;
- IPO shares subscription; and
- Monthly Stock Saving Plan (click here)
- New clients are still required to pay other pass-on charges (including but not limited to stamp duty, levy, trading fee and CCASS fee). Please click here for details.
- "Hong Kong stocks" is defined as stocks listed on the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx), excluding Warrants and Callable Bull/Bear Contracts ("CBBCs").
- Flat Rate Commission for U.S. Stock Trading
- New clients can enjoy a flat rate commission of USD 8 per trade (flat fee for the first 5,000 shares, plus USD 0.01 per share from 5,001st share onwards) for buying and selling U.S. stocks during the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period. ("Flat Rate Commission for U.S. Stocks")
- Flat Rate Commission for U.S. Stocks is only applicable to buy and sell trades of U.S. stocks successfully placed via Internet (computer or mobile) and executed through the New Account during the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period, excluding the following:
- All U.S. stocks trades placed by phone;
- Sell trades of physically-deposited U.S. stocks; and
- Monthly Stock Saving Plan (click here).
- New clients are still required to pay other pass-on charges (including but not limited to sales tax and trading fee). Please click here for details.
- "U.S. stocks" is defined as securities listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE"), NYSE MKT, NYSE Arca, National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation ("NASDAQ").
- Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Futures
- During the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period, new clients can enjoy: (“Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Futures”)
- a flat rate commission of HKD 8 per contract per side for buying and selling Hang Seng Index Futures and H-shares Index Futures (“Hong Kong Futures”); and
- a flat rate commission of HKD 3 per contract per side for buying and selling Mini-Hang Seng Index Futures & Mini H-shares Index Futures (“Mini-Hong Kong Futures”).
- Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Futures is only applicable to buy and sell trades of Hong Kong Futures or Mini-Hong Kong Futures successfully placed via Internet and executed through the Futures Account during the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period, excluding all the Hong Kong Futures Trades placed by phone.
- New clients are still required to pay other pass-on charges (including but not limited to Exchange Fee, SFC Levy, and Investor Compensation Levy) and Cash Settlement Fee (if applicable). Please click here for details.
Each new client is only eligible for the Promotion once. New clients cannot obtain additional benefits by opening other individual or joint accounts.
MONEX BOOM reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions or suspend or withdraw part or all of the benefits of offers above at any time at its discretion without prior notice.(except the "More Trade More Chance" Lucky Draw)
The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other commission and trading offers (including but not limited to commission waiver, rebates or discount) (if there is any), unless otherwise specified (including paragraph 15 stated above).
Other Terms and Conditions (Applicable to the above Promotion and Lucky Draw)
- No Minimum Commission for Warrant/CBBC Trading offer (i.e. new clients can enjoy a special rate of 0.0675%, without minimum commission, for all buy and sell trade transaction of Hong Kong warrants and CBBCs, click here for details);
- Japan Stock Special Commission 0.188% + Free Japan Real-time Quotes (click here for details); and
- Commission Waiver for Global Futures (click here for details).
Risk Disclosure (Securities)
- All new clients can also enjoy a waiver of HKD 200 Account Opening Fee.
- The entitlement to the Lucky Draw & the Promotion are non-transferable, non-exchangeable or non-redeemable for cash or other services, or it cannot be used to settle any other charges or retained for future use.
- All remarks and footnotes stated in any relevant promotional materials shall form part of the promotional terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of offers above, the decision of MONEX BOOM shall be final and conclusive.
- Where there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- No person other than the client and MONEX BOOM (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
Risk Disclosure (Futures)
- Investment involves risks. Prices of securities may go up as well as down and may even become valueless.
- Investors should not only base on this website alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail of the relevant Risk Disclosure Statements.
- Investors should seriously consider if investment in the relevant shares is suitable for his/her investment needs by reference to his/her financial position and other conditions and needs before deciding whether to invest in the relevant shares. If required, investors should obtain independent legal, financial and other professional advice before making any investment decision.
- The risk of loss in trading futures contracts is substantial. In some circumstances, investors may sustain losses in excess of his/her initial margin funds. Placing contingent orders, such as “stop loss” or “stop limit” orders, will not necessarily avoid loss. Market conditions may make it impossible to execute such order. There is a possibility that any stop-loss may be cancelled by a futures exchange due to various reasons including where orders are “out of price limits” during a fluctuating market. Investors should closely monitor the orders as the Company may be unable to contact investors in the event of cancellation. Investors may be called upon at short notice to deposit additional margin funds. If the required funds are not provided within the prescribed time, investor’s position may be liquidated. Investors will remain liable for any resulting deficit in his/her account.
- Investors should study and understand futures contracts before trading and carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in the light of his/her own financial position and investment objectives.
Important Disclaimer: This website shall not constitute or be regarded as an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, and no offers or sales of any security will be made in jurisdictions where such offers or sales are not authorized, qualified or exempted from regulation.
The content of this website is issued by MONEX BOOM and has not been reviewed by the SFC.