1 January 2020
Hong Kong Futures Trading Exclusive Offers
Enjoy Flat Rate commission for trading the below futures contracts through our "eFutures" trading system. No limit on the number of Hong Kong Futures trades applicable to this Promotion.
|Hang Seng Index Futures
H-shares Index Futures
per contract per side
|Mini-Hang Seng Index Futures
Mini H-shares Index Futures
per contract per side
Terms and conditions applied. Click here
Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Futures client (the "Promotion") – Terms and Conditions
Flat Rate Commission for Mini-Hang Seng Index Futures and Mini H-Shares Index Futures Trading
- The Promotion is offered by Monex Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited ("MONEX BOOM").
- The Promotion is valid from to with both dates inclusive (the "Promotion Period").
- The Promotion is only applicable to futures clients ("futures clients") who:
- successfully open an individual or joint futures account with MONEX BOOM during the Promotion Period ("New Account");
- are not MONEX BOOM's staff and their family members, MONEX BOOM's corporate partners or clients introduced by them.
- All clients can enjoy Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Futures (includes Hang Seng Index Futures, Mini-Hang Seng Index Futures, H-shares Index Futures and Mini H-shares Index Futures) in the period from the date on which the Futures Account is successfully opened until with both dates inclusive ("Flat Rate Commission Trading Period"). There is no limit on the number of Hong Kong Futures trades applicable to this Promotion.
- Flat Rate Commission for Hang Seng Index Futures and H-Shares Index Futures Trading
- All futures clients can enjoy a flat rate commission of HKD8 per contract per side for buying and selling Hang Seng Index Futures and H-shares Index Futures (“Hong Kong Futures”) during the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period. (“Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Futures”)
- Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Futures is only applicable to buy and sell trades of Hong Kong Futures successfully placed via Internet and executed through the Futures Account during the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period, excluding all the Hong Kong Futures Trades placed by phone.
- Futures clients are still required to pay other pass-on charges (including but not limited to Exchange Fee, SFC Levy, and Investor Compensation Levy) and Cash Settlement Fee (if applicable). Please click here for details.
Futures clients are still required to pay other pass-on charges (including but not limited to Exchange Fee, SFC Levy, and Investor Compensation Levy) and Cash Settlement Fee (if applicable). Please click here for details.
- All futures clients can enjoy a flat rate commission of HKD3 per contract per side for buying and selling Mini-Hang Seng Index Futures & Mini H-shares Index Futures (“Mini-Hong Kong Futures”) during the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period. (“Flat Rate Commission for Hong Kong Futures”)
- Flat Rate Commission for Mini-Hong Kong Futures is only applicable to buy and sell trades of Mini-Hong Kong Futures successfully placed via Internet and executed through the Futures Account during the Flat Rate Commission Trading Period, excluding all the Hong Kong Futures Trades placed by phone.
Others Terms and Conditions
- All futures clients can also enjoy a waiver of HKD 200 Account Opening Fee.
- The entitlement to the offers under the Promotion are non-transferable, non-exchangeable or non-redeemable for cash or other services, or it cannot be used to settle any other charges or retained for future use.
- All remarks and footnotes stated in any relevant promotional materials shall form part of the promotional terms and conditions.
- MONEX BOOM reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions or suspend or withdraw part or all of the benefits of offers above at any time at its discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of offers above, the decision of MONEX BOOM shall be final and conclusive.
- Where there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- No person other than the client and MONEX BOOM (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- The risk of loss in trading futures contracts is substantial. In some circumstances, investors may sustain losses in excess of his/her initial margin funds. Placing contingent orders, such as “stop loss” or “stop limit” orders, will not necessarily avoid loss. Market conditions may make it impossible to execute such order. There is a possibility that any stop-loss may be cancelled by a futures exchange due to various reasons including where orders are “out of price limits” during a fluctuating market. Investors should closely monitor the orders as BOOM may be unable to contact investors in the event of cancellation. Investors may be called upon at short notice to deposit additional margin funds. If the required funds are not provided within the prescribed time, investor’s position may be liquidated. Investors will remain liable for any resulting deficit in his/her account.
- Investors should study and understand futures contracts before trading and carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in the light of his/her’s own financial position and investment objectives.
- This website shall not constitute or be regarded as an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any investment products, and no offers or sales of any investment products will be made in jurisdictions where such offers or sales are not authorized, qualified or exempted from regulation.
- MONEX BOOM is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (dealing in securities), Type 2 (dealing in futures contracts) and Type 7 (providing automated trading services) regulated activity under CE Number AEF808. Its registered office is at Room 2501, 25/F, AIA Tower, 183 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong. MONEX BOOM shall trade products as may be approved by the Hong Kong Futures Exchange (“HKFE”) from time to time to execute, process or effect transactions through an exchange and clearing member of the HKFE in Hong Kong.
The content of this website is issued by MONEX BOOM and has not been reviewed by the SFC.