Capital Investment Entrant Scheme
Launched by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) Government on 27 October 2003, the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme (CIES) facilitates the entry for residence by capital investment entrants.
Applicants for the scheme are required to fulfill the investment requirement
- Have net assets of at least HK$10 million throughout the two years preceding the date of your application.
- Have net assets of not less than HK$10 million invested in permissible investment asset classes in Hong Kong within six months before submission of application to the Immigration Department or within six months after obtaining approval in principal.
BOOM's Capital Investment Entrant Scheme" Services
Licensed with SFC in Hong Kong, Monex Boom securities (H.K.) Limited is an authorized financial intermediary that you can open a designated account to transact financial assets specified in CIES.
Invest in CIES-qualified Specified Financial Assets
You can invest in the following two permissible investment asset classes through BOOM:
- Equities - Shares of companies that are listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and traded in Hong Kong dollars.
- Eligible Collective Investment Schemes*
- - Funds permitted under the CIES include:
- - Hang Seng H-Share Index ETF (Stock Code: 2828)
- - Hang Seng Index ETF (Stock Code: 2833)
- - Hang Seng FTSE / Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (Stock Code: 2838)
- - Tracker Fund of Hong Kong (TraHK) (Stock Code: 2800)
- - PCIIM Bauhinia Fund (the "Fund")
Submit Regular Reports for You
We will submit regular reports related to your specified financial assets to the Immigration Department on your behalf, offering you a hassle-free service.